Innovative Sports Management, Inc. d/b/a Integrated Sports Media has filed federal copyright infringement lawsuits alleging illegal viewing of pay per view events such as*:
- Pre-Copa America 2019: El Salvador vs. Haiti
- “Clash of the Cruiserweights” Krzysztof Wlodarczyk v. Grigory Drozd
*New events are added frequently- we will update this list as new lawsuits are filed.
Your first notice of the lawsuit will likely be a letter from an attorney hired by Innovative Sports Management, Inc. d/b/a Integrated Sports Media or being served a summons and lawsuit complaint.
We’re an experienced copyright infringement law firm and we represent cases nationwide.
Do You Want to Talk to Antonelli Law For Free About Your Questions Right Away? Start Here:
Why Hire a Specialist Copyright Infringement Defense Law Firm?
Antonelli Law will:
- Reduce your anxiety about the problem
- Give clear, up to date information to help you decide what to do
- Be responsive and accessible via phone and email
- Help you resolve this problem: some cases are resolved out of court for a flat legal fee
- Help you fight it: We are tenacious and effective lawyers in lawsuit litigation
More about your Innovative Sports Management, Inc. d/b/a Integrated Sports Media letter and summons:
Why have I received this?
The letter you received from an attorney hired by Innovative SportsManagement, Inc. d/b/a Integrated Sports Media, or your summons and lawsuit complaint relate to a federal copyright infringement lawsuit alleging that your commercial venue (such as a restaurant or bar) illegally streamed a pay per view event such as “Pre-Copa America 2019: El Salvador vs. Haiti” usually by using a non-commercial (i.e. residential) satellite subscription, a pirate/black box, or a satellite subscription hack.
Is it real?
Yes, and ignoring your lawsuit will reduce your options to fight it. If you are contacted by the attorney hired by the pay per view company prior to receiving a summons, there is a chance we can help you resolve your case out of court. The option to settle outside of court is usually less expensive.
What proof do they have?
From our experience with previous cases, an investigator hired by the company personally visits the bar or restaurant to observe and/or videotape the alleged illegal broadcasting of the pay per view event. This typically leads to the filing of the complaint, which usually includes documentation of what they witnessed that night, such as photos they took of the pay per view fight playing in your bar or restaurant.
Can I get out of it?
Once you’ve received a letter from an attorney and/or have been served a summons and lawsuit complaint, there are a couple options available:
- Resolve outside of court. This option is only available if you have not received a summons and lawsuit complaint.
- Fight your lawsuit in court. We are experienced litigators who fight back vigorously on your behalf.
Fewer options will be available to you the longer you wait. We’ve helped nearly 3,000 clients across the US resolve their cases and can help you figure out the best course of action for you.
How much will it cost?
- For cases resolved outside of court, we can offer a flat fee for a settlement out of court as long as you have not been served with a summons and complaint.
- Once you have a summons and complaint, you must take your case to court. However, we may still be able to offer a flat fee for a set amount of work that may be needed to resolve the case.
- If you choose to fight in court, you case may require a full-on legal defense. We will charge an hourly rate and can walk you through what to expect during our free consultation.
If you choose to ignore the summons and complaint you may get a default judgment against you. In the past, we’ seen default judgments in the area of $15-$20,000. With our knowledge and experience in these types of cases, we can typically help protect businesses and can often negotiate lower settlements on your behalf.
We will explain what you can expect in legal fees once we know more about your specific case, whether it’s a flat fee or an hourly rate for defense in court.
What do I do now?
- Schedule a free consultation. Your best option is to speak to an experienced copyright defense attorney as this is a swiftly changing area of law and we continually stay up to date on the latest developments. We understand the technology so are able to better defend you.
- Don’t sign anything without your own legal representation.
- Decide how you want to handle it.
- Our consultations are free and we work with clients nationwide.
If you’ve received a letter from an attorney representing Innovative Sports Management, Inc. d/b/a Integrated Sports Media or were served a summons, don’t panic. We will help you solve this.
Learn the facts and speak for free, confidentially, with our experienced attorneys at 312-201-8310 or click here.
Want to know more about Antonelli Law or your summons?
An Overview of Copyright Infringement Cases
Who is Innovative Sports Management, Inc. d/b/a Integrated Sports Media and What Are These Lawsuits About?
Innovative Sports Management, Inc. d/b/a Integrated Sports Media is accusing defendants of copyright infringement, typically by using non-commercial satellite subscriptions in a commercial venue, satellite subscription hacks, or through old-fashioned pirate/black boxes to obtain pay per view events such as “Pre-Copa America 2019: El Salvador vs. Haiti” without paying the appropriate commercial subscription or license fees.
Many of these cases allegedly involve business owners streaming the pay per view event in their bar or restaurant using a residential subscription instead of a commercial subscription, knowingly and unknowingly. Other cases have involved the defendant having used a pirate/black box or a satellite subscription hack to obtain event. No matter the circumstances, we can help guide you through your lawsuit.
Our Nationwide Experience With Copyright Lawsuits
Since 2011 we’ve been defending people targeted in copyright infringement lawsuits and have helped nearly 3,000 clients nationwide. We have a great deal of insight into what works and what is a waste of your time and money.
We have no desire to have you spin your wheels with legal work that does not advance your defense and only racks up lawyer fees. However, we are experienced litigators and are prepared to defend our clients vigorously. Either way, we will never put our interests ahead of your own.
We are headquartered in Illinois and have local counsel from coast to coast to help us efficiently and effectively settle and fight lawsuits in your state.
If you have received a letter from an attorney or a summons and lawsuit complaint, we can help.
We understand the shock you may be feeling from receiving a notice of this action and have the experience to help you deal with this in the best way possible for you.
For immediate advice and a free initial consultation call attorney Jeffrey Antonelli at 312-201-8310, fill out our simple contact page, or email us with a request to call you back at a time that is convenient for you. Attorney referrals accepted.
Hiring Antonelli Law Is No More Expensive than Hiring a Local Attorney in Your State
Antonelli Law’s numerous federal court admissions, local counsel affiliations, and the nature of federal lawsuits allow us to effectively and cost-consciously represent you in your copyright infringement defense, no matter which state you live in – and no more expensively than a local attorney.
We are able to represent you in your federal case without being more expensive or more difficult to hire than hiring a local attorney because federal courts require attorneys to file their papers electronically, and often conduct hearings by telephone. This makes frequent trips to the courthouse unnecessary. Also, we do not charge for airline flights or flying travel charges. Clients pay only for the normal travel time to the courthouse any local attorney would charge.
Finally, we have affiliated local counsel in a number of states who can appear in court on an expedited basis when necessary. We will, of course, be in court personally when necessary such as non-routine hearings or a trial.
Recent Press on Antonelli Law and Copyright Infringement Cases
- “Why Are So Many People In Northern Illinois Being Sued For Downloading Porn?” Miles Bryan NPR/WBEZ quoting Jeffrey Antonelli
- “Porn Infringement Battles Keeps the Action Going for Both Sides” Anandashankar Mazumdar and Tommy Shen BNA Bloomberg
- “Movie Studio Targets Consumers For Illegal Downloads”
Chicago NBC 5 television interview of Jeffrey Antonelli
- Why It’s Getting Harder to Sue Illegal Movie Downloaders MotherJones, quoting Jeffrey Antonelli
Our Legal Services
We offer a reasonable Flat Fee for clients who have yet to receive a summons, helping you avoid court fees, and reasonable fees for defending you if you have received a summons are named as a defendant in a copyright infringement lawsuit.
We handle federal cases nationwide.
Selected severe financial hardship cases are handled on a reduced or pro bono basis.
Antonelli Law Ltd. provides advice based on years of solid litigation experience representing consumers and businesses, and concentrates on representing people accused of copyright infringement.
Innovative Sports Management, Inc. d/b/a Integrated Sports Media Cases: