If you’re being sued by Strike 3 Holdings in U.S. Federal Court or in Florida State Court, you may have thought about settling your case and are hoping to do so anonymously. To learn more about a Strike 3 Holdings settlement, and why it might be the right solution for you, keep reading.
To understand why you’re being sued by Strike 3 Holdings, how they found you, and to explore all of the options available to you, click here.
Should I settle with Strike 3 Holdings?
A settlement can help you resolve your lawsuit quickly, buy you peace of mind, and the ability to settle and make payment anonymously if you choose to settle through Antonelli Law.
However, you must consider that if you choose to settle, you will pay a settlement regardless of whether or not you believe you should have to. But for many clients, the settlement is worth the ability to retain their anonymity and have their case resolved as quickly as possible.
If you settle your Strike 3 Holdings case through Antonelli Law, we ensure your protection from future Strike 3 claims for copyright infringement that happened prior to your settlement, even if the settlement is an anonymous one.
We will also aggressively negotiate on your behalf and have saved clients thousands of dollars by negotiating the final settlement amount.
The Settlement Pros:
- Your case is resolved quickly, allowing you to get back to normal
- The case is resolved anonymously meaning that your name is not listed in public records, and in many cases is anonymous from the movie company and its attorneys
- We’ll ensure you (not just your IP address) are released so you can’t be sued again for other supposed download activity that happened prior to the settlement
The Settlement Cons:
- You have to pay a settlement fee regardless of whether or not you think you should have to
Strike 3 Holdings Settlement Amount
- Most cases are resolved out of court. We offer a reasonable Flat Fee for motions to quash, or for helping you settle and remain anonymous in many cases.
- We negotiate the best settlement possible on your behalf. We’ve successfully negotiated anonymous settlements that were lower than the original amount demanded by the movie company, and will fight to get the best financial outcome for you.
- How many movies do people normally get sued over?
- In reality each case is different and it’s hard to pinpoint an exact amount that will cause you to get sued. We’ve seen cases where the defendant downloaded over 240 movies and others where the defendant downloaded around 20.
- How much am I going to be sued for?
- Typically, Strike 3 Holdings requests roughly $750 per movie downloaded, however, the maximum amount requested by Strike 3 tends to be about $50,000.
- What’s a typical negotiated settlement amount?
- When we negotiate for our clients the settlement amount varies greatly and depends on several factors. Average settlements tend to range from under $100/movie to approximately $500/movie. We’ve also been able to prove financial hardship and get a settlement all the way down to $250 total, so it really is case specific.
When we represent you, we take a look at your case from every angle and then aggressively negotiate on your behalf. Once we know the specifics of your case, we can give you a more specific assessment and help set your expectations.
Click here to learn more about your Strike 3 Holdings case.
Ready to discuss your Strike 3 Holdings settlement options?
Click here for a consultation.