Antonelli Law provides effective, affordable legal defense nationwide against movie-based "copyright troll" lawsuits. Defense against ISP subpoenas and copyright infringement summons.
Over the past six years, Antonelli Law has helped nearly 2,000 clients across the country with smart, thorough legal representation. Each client's case resulted in the successful resolution of the subpoena or lawsuit. And every one of these clients contacted Antonelli Law for a free consultation that was honest, thorough, and helpful.
Our attorneys and local counsel are located in nearly every state that movie-based copyright lawsuits are filed in or are admitted to the federal court there. See Our Team for more information.
Whether you need to settle anonymously through an attorney, wish to quash the subpoena seeking your identity via IP address, or need competent zealous legal defense in court- Antonelli Law has proven it will do so with your goals in mind.
The links below are direct resources to free information on BitTorrent lawsuits. Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have nationwide at 312-201-8310 or use the contact form on this page.
Movie Cases - BitTorrent Copyright Infringement
- Cook Productions LLC
- Criminal Productions Inc.
- HBO - Game of Thrones
- Headhunter, LLC - Help
- Justice Everywhere Prod.
- LHF Productions Inc.
- Malibu Media
- ME2 Productions
- POW Nevada LLC
- Rightsenforcement DMCA
- UN4 Productions
- Venice PI LLC
- WWE Studios Finance Corp
Background of Antonelli Law
- New York Times interviewing attorney Jeffrey Antonelli
- Bloomberg BNA article interviewing attorney Jeffrey Antonelli about Malibu Media LLC.
- Chicago Daily Law Bulletin article interviewing attorney Jeffrey Antonelli
- Chicago NBC 5 television interview of Jeffrey Antonelli
- Popular Mechanics quoting attorney Jeffrey Antonelli
- MotherJones on Dallas Buyers Club LLC Lawsuits, quoting Jeffrey Antonelli
- Grand Rapids WZZM television interview of Jeffrey Antonelli
- Detroit Free Press quoting attorney Jeffrey Antonelli
- Jeffrey Antonelli
- Melissa Brabender
- Byron L. Ames
- Mark Del Bianco
- Leslie Farber
- Peter Glazer
- Tristan C. Robinson
For more information on receiving a letter from your ISP about copyright infringement and a subpoena, see our FAQ: